MOST BUSINESSES FIND CASH FLOW A JUGGLE AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER
If your company offers credit terms to your customers, then waiting on payments can put a considerable strain on your cash flow. Unfortunately your operating overheads don't wait. Payroll certainly can't wait, plus your creditors are pressing for payments too. What if a great business opportunity came along, or an emergency requiring new capital equipment? At times like these your business needs access to working capital fast in order to reinvest, grow, or take advantage of any unique opportunity.
NOW YOU CAN ACCESS FAST CASH WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Fifo Capital offers total peace of mind. Simply turn one or more of your unpaid invoices into cash and watch your cash flow worries disappear. At any time you can choose to engage our services to inject required cash into your business when the need arises - then turn it off again as the requirement passes. At Fifo Capital, we're fast, flexible and committed to supporting your business with finance tailored to meet your unique requirements.
FIFO CAPITAL PRODUCTS
Fifo Capital offers a simple and quick cash flow finance one-off facility, called Invoice Financing.
It's as easy as this...
- You select one, two or more invoices that you are waiting for your clients to pay you, and you sell them to us.
- We typically advance you up to 80% of the invoice value right away.
- When your client pays us direct, we'll deduct our fee and remit the residual balance to you.
There are no fixed term agreements, no hidden fees, and no complications. And you select the invoices.
OPEN BOOK POLICY
What makes our service so easy to use is that we are transparent and open in everything we do. We find our clients like this personalised approached, as do their customers and debtors.
Right from the outset you will be fully aware of the way we conduct business, and we shall jointly contact your customer (of the invoice you sell us), and let them know of our involvement. This is a simple task and lets your client know that because your business is growing, we have been engaged to assist with funding this growth.
A fully disclosed transaction is when we (you and Fifo Capital) advise your customer you have engaged our services and they make payment direct to Fifo Capital.
We have only one fee – a "discount" off your invoice – typically starting at 5% and on a sliding scale dependant on the time it takes for the debtor to pay the invoice.
Therefore, instead of giving your customer a discount for prompt payment, you are giving us the discount for immediate payment. And, because you are not obliged to use our services again, this discount is simply a "one-off", rather than a perceived ongoing discount for a customer.
Dependant on the financial strength of the debtor you or we may choose to use our "Fifo Protect" debtor insurance policy. This will means that if the debtor defaults or becomes insolvent, you may be covered for a large portion of the advance amount provided to you. The cost of this is an additional 2.5% - which is a small price to pay for peace of mind.
TYPICAL FUNDING EXAMPLES
- You select one, two or more invoices you wish to receive immediate payment for.
- You sell the invoices to us, and we immediately advance you 80% of the invoice value, in cash.
- When we collect full payment from the debtor, we give you the remaining payment, less our fees.
Invoice value $35,000
Payment to you $28,000
Customer makes payment in 21 days
Our discount fee, 5% $1,750
Residual payment to you $5,250
Total payments to you $33,250
24 HOUR APPROVAL & FUNDING TIME FRAME
For most transactions, it typically takes 24 hours to perform our credit approval – and as quickly as 2-4 business hours after this to deposit the initial payment into your bank account. For existing clients, the time frame may be shortened to a couple of hours.
BENEFITS TO YOU
Fifo Capital's invoice financing has a number of benefits that other similar types of facilities do not:
- Immediate cash payment per invoice
- First time transactions processed within 24 hours and within 2 hours for repeat transactions
- You choose when to use our services, and when to stop
- One fee only
- No locked-in fixed term arrangements
- You do not pledge all your accounts receivable to us – only those that you choose; most clients pledge one, two or three invoices at a time
- No property or equipment security requirement
- Does not affect current or planned financing facilities
- Our service is professional and fully transparent
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ZSOLT BIRCSAK TODAY ON 0432 866 132 or Zsolt.firstname.lastname@example.org